Full biography of Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh + Download list of all songs by this famous singer
Birth and Childhood Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh
Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh is a prominent artist of these days in the field of national music, born on September 17, 2009 in Torbat Heydariyeh.
He completed his education at the diploma level, read the Quran as a child and then came to sing. Born in Tarbiat Heidarieh city in Razavi Khorasan and lived in Karaj for some time, he now lives in the western city of Qods. He has been reading the Quran since he was 5 and at the age of 9 and has been active in music and arranging and downloading songs since he was 5 and at the age of six.

Professional life
Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh passed music and audio courses under the supervision of Professor Nicknam in the year 3, and released his first crack with the name Still Laughing and his first crack was a good start. It was introduced in the year 2 and at the age of 9 when the piece was still available, and in the year 2 it was titled the moonlight program called New Year.
Mehdi Kurd is the program manager and producer of Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh's work, which led to his entry into the moonlighting. Mehdi Kurd is a programmer and music producer with a record that Morteza Pashaee also worked with and played an important role in Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh's artistic destiny.

Singing style
The singing style of Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh is very similar to Morteza Pasha'i and Mehdi Kurd played a great role in the similarity of these features.
For the first time he got his concert license for Karaj in year 2 and the second time in 6 years he was able to get the Milad Tower concert license and sold all his tickets in less than 4 hours.

Marriage
Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh is still single and has not married. Many of his photos have been published alongside his supporters with the fake headline of his marriage.

Interests
He is a fan of Persepolis and Red, and this interest led to a live concert of 80,000 in the return match for Persepolis and Kashima in the Asian Cup final.

lyric
She has worked with songwriters such as Maryam Heidarzadeh, Mehrzad Amirkhani, Omid Alijani, Alireza Morteza Gholi, Ali Bahraini, as well as arrangers such as Mustafa Momeni, Meysam Akbari, Ashkan and Ramin Aria, Amin Kaveh and Milad Abbasi.

Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh has been active in the production of single tracks and this has made him a regular artist and produces unique and creative works.

List of songs by Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh
I'm in love

There is one

Tangible interest

Butterfly

I got the course

Dependency

me and you

Oregano

Last wire

Restless

fall in love

Dune Dune

You are my friend

Whirlpool

John Balm

You will sacrifice

Treatment

what happened

Blade excuse

It went away

Also new songs from this popular singer can be downloaded and downloaded in full album by Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh.

reference : http://music2020.pen.io/

بیت کوین - ارز دیجیتال mohsen ,ebrahimzadeh ,with ,year ,music ,this ,mohsen ebrahimzadeh ,mehdi kurd ,concert license ,worked with ,first crack منبع

مشخصات

تبلیغات

آخرین مطالب این وبلاگ

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها

دانلود فایل های کمیاب ارسال پیامک انبوه تبلیغاتی| خرید پنل پیامکی خدمات رزواسیون و امنیتی اشیانه رموز خانه داری Idk دانلود آهنگ های جدید ایرانی